The RAC Link allows users to easily attach their currently owned or issued headsets to the innovative Ops-Core AMP Helmet Rail Mount Kit (RAC headset arms).
*Peltor Comtac 3/5 version includes the Boom Mic mount*
*Does not include the Ops-Core AMP Helmet Rail Mount Arms, these must be bought separately or as a bundle (link below)*
- Non-destructive, simple installation
- Strong, low profile interface
- Helmet-specific Mic Link (Peltor Comtac II, III, V, and VI, Howard Leight)
- 3-4 RAC Links
- Set of screws and t-posts.
- 2 RAC Link Hubs
- 1 Instruction card
Compatible with the following headsets:
- Peltor Comtac 3/5 with Boom Mic mount
- Peltor Comtac 2 without Boom Mic mount
- MSA Sordin, TCI Liberator (Over The Head Variants)
- Howard Leights Impact Sport
- Invisio T7
- Peltor Comtac 6 with Boom Mic
- The Peltor Comtac VI RAC Links are also compatible with the SwatTac and XPI headsets.
- The Invisio T7 RAC Links are also compatible with the Invisio T5 headset.
- The Sordin RAC Links are also compatible with the Earmor headset.
For installation instructions, see the following video
Ops-Core RAC/AMP Arm Available Here:
Note: For use on Team Wendy, MTEK, HHV, and other M-Lok Railed helmets, use the Unity Tactical adapter available here.
Some images contain optional accessories, other AXL products, or other company’s products, all sold separately.
US and International Patents Pending
Installation of RAC Links will void the Ops-Core warranty on the AMP Rail Mount Arms.