The Adaptive Vest Placard (AVP) for the Crye LV-MBAV is an add-on accessory that converts the carrier into an overt solution by creating a platform compatible with industry-standard swift clip placards, EUD cases, and admin pouches. This enables you to use Spiritus Systems, Haley Strategic, Ferro Concepts, Shaw Concepts, Velocity Systems, and other popular chest rig and placard solutions, as well as EUD solutions from Kagwerks, Juggernaut, and more. This platform is rapidly attachable and detachable from the LV-MBAV so that you can maintain the low profile that the LV-MBAV is known for when desired.
Have the AVP already and just want to order extra socks? Click here.
- Compatible with the Crye LV-MBAV™ to allow for adjustable placement & ride height of Spiritus Systems, Shaw Concepts, Ferro Concepts, Haley, and Mayflower/Velocity chest rigs & placards
- Works with both side release buckles & G-Hook Placards
- Compatible with nav boards and EUD/phone cases (Kagwerks and Juggernaut) and 5th-generation communications equipment
- Includes two ITW 1" (QASM) Buckles
- Cable management for cables, antennas, hydration tubes, and various pieces of kit (Includes two 3/4" wide pieces of ONE-WRAP® that is removable)
- Rapidly detaches and attaches for on-the-fly scalability
- Non-destructive cummerbund conversion for added stability
Made in America
US and International Patents Pending
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Made in America