The AXL Structural Shoulder Pads are designed for long-term comfort under moderate to heavy loads. By utilizing a structural component over the pad, the weight is always evenly distributed over the entire pad, preventing the shoulder straps of plate carriers from biting into the shoulder under heavier loads and reducing fatigue.
- Added adjustability for proper armor placement on the body
- Improves function of quick-release systems
- Integrated cable routing
- Trifold flap access for ease of plate height and ride adjustment
- Structurally supported pad for long-term comfort carrying heavy loads
- Spiritus Systems LV-119
- All Ferro Concepts Carriers
- Crye JPC™, and AirLite® SPC™
- S&S Plate frame
- First Spear Plate Carriers
- Velocity Systems Scarab & Mayflower APC
- Many other standard-sized shoulder straps (Eagle, SKD, LBT)
Made in America
Some images contain optional accessories, other AXL products, or other company’s products, all sold separately.
US and International Patents Pending
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.