The RAC Link allows users to easily attach their currently owned or issued headsets to the innovative Ops-Core AMP Helmet Rail Mount Kit (RAC headset arms).
*Peltor Comtac 3/5 version includes the Boom Mic mount*
*Does not include the Ops-Core AMP Helmet Rail Mount Arms, these must be bought separately or as a bundle (link below)*
Installation of RAC Links will void the Ops-Core warranty on the AMP Rail Mount Arms.
- Non-destructive, simple installation
- Strong, low profile interface
- Helmet-specific Mic Link (Peltor Comtac II, III, V, and VI, Howard Leight)
- 3-4 RAC Links
- Set of screws and t-posts.
- 2 RAC Link Hubs
- 1 Instruction card
Compatible with the following headsets:
- Peltor Comtac 3/5 with Boom Mic mount
- Peltor Comtac 2 without Boom Mic mount
- MSA Sordin, TCI Liberator (Over The Head Variants)
- Howard Leights Impact Sport
- Invisio T7
- Peltor Comtac 6 with Boom Mic
- The Peltor Comtac VI RAC Links are also compatible with the SwatTac and XPI headsets.
- The Invisio T7 RAC Links are also compatible with the Invisio T5 headset.
- The Sordin RAC Links are also compatible with the Earmor headset.
For installation instructions, see the following video
Ops-Core RAC/AMP Arm Available Here:
Note: For use on Team Wendy, MTEK, HHV, and other M-Lok Railed helmets, use the Unity Tactical adapter available here.
Some images contain optional accessories, other AXL products, or other company’s products, all sold separately.
US and International Patents Pending