AMP Arms allow mounting to the rear of Ops-Core ARC Rails, leaving the top portion of the rails free for mounting accessories, such as lights, cameras, etc. This also creates better helmet stabilization and a counterbalancing effect of forward shroud-mounted devices, such as night vision devices.
- A single-point gimbal attachment to the ear cups allows for 360° adjustment, which allows for better fitment and seal to the user’s unique ear/head shape and maintains that seal and moves more naturally with their head movement.
- Earcups rotate to the side or rear of the helmet when not in use, streamlining stowage to create a very low profile.
- Two Units of AMP Arms ( 2 total Arms)
- Two (2) pieces of Triangular Loop
- Two (2) pieces of One-Wrap
Rail Mount Kit Specs:
Some images contain optional accessories, other AXL products, or products of different companies, all sold separately.
US and International Patents Pending
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Made in America