The AXL Micro Harness is an add-on accessory for the Crye Precision AVS™ converting the system into a lower profile plate carrier.
The design holds the rear plate in secured positions throughout use, providing comfort when worn for long periods, with articulation and mobility.
The latest generation of the Micro Harness has a wider pad for more comfort while rucking, hiking, and other heavy, long movements and a more robust attachment system.
- Converts the standard AVS™ into a lower profile plate carrier
- Padded wings for comfort that accept the Crye Precision® AVS™ Harness Pads
- Option for the end user to use a smaller harness with the AVS™ Plate Pouches
- Creates an MBAV capable low profile plate carrier when used with the MBAV AVS™ Plate Pouches
- Sold as a set (Left and Right)
- Micro Harness Wings
- Rear Plate Bag Flap Shock Cord routing device
- Ring Pull Cord Cincher
- 32" of 3/16" Shock Cord
- 5" tall/3 band skeletal cummerbund retainers (for use instead of triglides with Spiritus Systems cummerbunds)
Some images contain optional accessories, other AXL products, or products of different companies; all sold separately.
US and International Patents Pending
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Made in America