The Adaptive Vest Placard (AVP) is an add-on accessory for the Crye JPC 1.0™, JPC 2.0™, and several MOLLE/PALs compatible plate carriers and vests by enabling the use of SwiftClip placards and chest rigs from Spiritus Systems, Haley Strategic, Velocity Systems, Mayflower, Ferro Concepts, Esstac Daeodon, and many more (with removable cable management).
Note: The Multicam Black Field adapter is made with black non-printed VELCRO®. The AVP Tops are made of Multicam Black webbing and printed VELCRO®.
Note: If you do not add the VELCRO® loop field adapter to your order, you must cut off your JPC 1.0 front flap (permanent modification) for the AVP to work properly. You do not need the VELCRO® loop field adapter for the JPC™ 2.0.
- Works with the Crye JPC 1.0™ and JPC 2.0™ to allow the wearer to adjust the placement and ride height of Spiritus, Ferro, Haley, and Mayflower/Velocity chest rigs & placards
- Works with side release buckles & G-Hooks (Ferro & Shaw Concepts)
- Compatible with nav boards and EUD/phone cases (Kagwerks and Juggernaut) and 5th-generation communications equipment
- Includes two ITW 1" Quick Attach Surface Mount (QASM) Buckles
- Cable management for cables, antennas, hydration tubes, and various pieces of kit (Includes two 3/4" wide pieces of VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® that is removable)
Miscellaneous Compatible Carriers:
- LBT 6094
- 5.11 TacTec Plate Carrier
- Safariland Shift 360
- Shellback Tactical Banshee
- AR500 Testudo Gen 2
- Agilite K19 - Velcro Loop Adapter is no longer available.
- Swift Clips are compatible with the Agilite 1.0.
NOT FOR USE ON ISSUED MILITARY CARRIERS - This adapter is designed to work on carriers that use 1" vertical spacing between the rows of webbing; issued Military carriers generally use 1 and 1/8" spacing. For our issued carrier Adaptive Vest Placard, follow these links:
Army Issued Carrier Adaptive Vest Placard
Marine Corps Issued Carrier Adaptive Vest Placard
Some images contain optional accessories, other AXL products, or products of different companies, all sold separately.
US and International Patents Pending
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Made in America