The AXL Structural Shoulder Pads are designed for long term comfort under moderate to heavy loads. By utilizing a structural component over the pad, the weight is always evenly distributed over the entire pad, preventing the shoulder straps of plate carriers from biting into the shoulder under heavier loads and reducing fatigue.
- More adjustability for proper armor placement on the body
- Integrated cable routing
- Trifold flap access for ease of plate height and ride adjustment
- Structurally supported pad for long term comfort
- Spiritus Systems LV-119
- All Ferro Concepts Carriers
- Crye JPC, and AirLite SPC
- S&S Plate frame
- First Spear Plate Carriers
- Velocity Systems Scarab & Mayflower APC
- Many other standard sized shoulder straps (Eagle, SKD, LBT)
Made in America
Some images contain optional accessories, other AXL products, or other company’s products, all sold separately.
US and International Patents Pending