XPI USERS: IF YOUR HEADSET USES THIS MIC-ARM (Click Here), PURCHASE THE PELTOR COMTAC 3 & 5 RAC LINK KIT.
The RAC Link allows users to easily attach their currently owned or issued headsets to the innovative Ops-Core AMP Helmet Rail Mount Kit (RAC headset arms).
Kit Includes the selected RAC Link and the complete Ops-Core Arm Assembly.
- Non-destructive, simple installation
- Strong, low-profile interface
- The Peltor Comtac VI RAC Link Kit is also compatible with the SwatTac and XPI headsets.
- The Invisio T7 RAC Link Kit is also compatible with the Invisio T5 headset.
- The Sordin RAC Link Kit are also loosely compatible with the Earmor headset.
For use on Team Wendy, MTEK, HHV, and other M-Lok Railed helmets use the following:
For use on the Crye Precision Airframe, use the following:
For installation instructions, see the following video (clickable link):
AXL RAC Link Install Instructions
Peltor Comtac VI RAC Link Install
The purchase or Installation of the RAC Link Kit will void the Ops-Core warranty on the AMP Rail Mount Arms.
AXL is not responsible for defective OpsCore / Gentex AMP Arms. However, if you need replacement RAC Link parts, you can reach out to Support [@] AXLadvanced.com .
Some images contain optional accessories, other AXL products, or products of different companies, all sold separately.
US and International Patents Pending