The AXL Micro Harness replaces the larger Crye Precision AVS™ Harness converting the system into a lower profile plate carrier.
The unique and innovative design holds the rear plate in the correct positions throughout missions, providing improved comfort over the larger AVS™ Harness when worn for long periods of time, with added articulation, and mobility.
The new version has a wider pad for more comfort while rucking, hiking, and other heavy, long movements, as well as a more robust attachment system.
- Converts the standard AVS™ into a lower profile plate carrier
- Padded wings for comfort that accept the Crye Precision® AVS™ Harness Pads
- Increased comfort for using the AVS™ Plate Pouches without the larger AVS™ Harness
- Built from lightweight carbon rods and composite materials for maximum strength
- Creates an MBAV capable low profile plate carrier when used with the MBAV AVS™ Plate Pouches
- Comes as a set (Left and Right)
Made in America
Some images contain optional accessories, other AXL products, or other company’s products, all sold separately.
US and International Patents Pending