The AXL Micro Harness replaces the larger Crye Precision AVS™ Harness converting the system into a lower profile plate carrier.
The design holds the rear plate in the correct positions throughout use, providing improved comfort over the larger AVS™ Harness when worn for long periods of time, with added articulation and mobility.
The new version has a wider pad for more comfort while rucking, hiking, and other heavy, long movements, as well as a more robust attachment system.
- Converts the standard AVS™ into a lower profile plate carrier
- Padded wings for comfort that accept the Crye Precision® AVS™ Harness Pads
- Increased comfort for using the AVS™ Plate Pouches without the larger AVS™ Harness
- Creates an MBAV capable low profile plate carrier when used with the MBAV AVS™ Plate Pouches
- Comes as a set (Left and Right)
- Micro Harness Wings
- Rear Plate Bag Flap Shock Cord routing device
- Ring Pull Cord Cincher
- 32" of 3/16" Shock Cord
- 5" tall/3 band skeletal cummerbund retainers (for use instead of triglides with Spiritus Systems cummerbunds)
Made in America
Some images contain optional accessories, other AXL products, or other company’s products, all sold separately.
US and International Patents Pending