The Adaptive Vest Placard (AVP) upgrades the Crye JPC 1.0™, JPC 2.0™, and several MOLLE/PALs compatible plate carriers and vests by enabling the use of SwiftClip placards and chest rigs from Spiritus Systems, Haley Strategic, Velocity Systems, Mayflower, Ferro Concepts, Esstac Daeodon, and many more (with removable cable management).
Note: If you do not add the VELCRO® loop field adapter to your order then you must cut off your JPC 1.0 front flap (permanent modification) for the AVP to work properly. You do not need the VELCRO® loop field adapter for the JPC™ 2.0.
- Works with the Crye JPC 1.0™ and JPC 2.0™ to allow for the proper placement and ride height of Spiritus, Ferro, Haley, and Mayflower/Velocity chest rigs & placards
- Works with side release buckles & G-Hooks (Ferro & Shaw Concepts)
- Compatible with nav boards and EUD/phone cases (Kagwerks and Juggernaut) and 5th generation communications equipment
- Includes two ITW 1" Quick Attach Surface Mount (QASM) Buckles
- Cable management for cables, antennas, hydration tubes and various pieces of kit (Includes two 3/4" wide pieces of VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® that is removable)
Miscellaneous Compatible Carriers:
- LBT 6094
- 5.11 TacTec Plate Carrier
- Safariland Shift 360
- Shellback Tactical Banshee
- AR500 Testudo Gen 2
- Agilite K19 - Requires Custom Loop Field (Contact Support)
NOT FOR USE ON ISSUED MILITARY CARRIERS - This adapter is designed to work on carriers that use 1" vertical spacing between the rows of webbing, issued Military carriers generally use 1 and 1/8" spacing. For our issued carrier Adaptive Vest Placard, follow these links:
Made in America
Some images contain optional accessories, other AXL products, or other company’s products, all sold separately.
US and International Patents Pending