The Adaptive Vest Placard (AVP) upgrades the Crye JPC™ 1.0, JPC™ 2.0, AirLite SPC™, and several MOLLE/PALs compatible plate carriers and vests by enabling the use of SwiftClip® placards and chest rigs from Spiritus Systems, Haley Strategic, Velocity Systems, Mayflower, Ferro Concepts, Esstac Daeodon, and many more (with removable cable management).
Note: If you do not add the VELCRO® loop field adapter to your order then you must cut off your JPC 1.0 front flap (permanent modification) for the AVP to work properly. You do not need the VELCRO® loop field adapter for the JPC™ 2.0 and AirLite SPC™.
- Works with the Crye JPC™ 1.0, JPC™ 2.0 and AirLite SPC™ to allow for the proper placement and ride height of Spiritus, Ferro, Haley, and Mayflower/Velocity chest rigs & placards.
- Works with side release buckles & G-Hooks (Ferro & Shaw Concepts)
- Compatible with nav boards and EUD/phone cases (Kagwerks and Juggernaut) and 5th generation communications equipment
- Includes two ITW 1" Quick Attach Surface Mount (QASM) Buckles
- Cable management for cables, antennas, hydration tubes and various pieces of kit (Includes two 3/4" wide pieces of VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® that is removable)
Some images contain optional accessories, other AXL products, or other company’s products, all sold separately.
US and International Patents Pending